Sunday, September 25, 2011

Anthony's Birthday!!

Anthony turned 8 on September 8th.  As if that wasn't cool enough, he got to have a little party with a couple of his friends.  A couple of these boys are friends from church, some from soccer, jujitsu and school.  And then of course, his darling brothers!!!

We had a Pool Party!  To my pleasant surprise, it turned out just great.  They had a blast.

We did have a party game.  Lance took a bunch of loose change and spread it on the bottom of the pool and whatever the kids found, they got to keep.  We had one special coin, a Jamacian coin that I don't even know where it came from, and whoever found it was to get a special prize.  Why is it that the birthday kid always wins those kind of games!!  But I think the kids liked it.  Some went home with a couple of dollars in their pockets.

Anthony thought he should do the Hula while everyone sang "Happy Birthday".   I think he had a great birthday!!  And now is looking forward to getting baptized.  Soon!!!

1 comment:

  1. Amy...I love that you have a blog (I am much better at checking blogs than I am at going onto Facebook). It's fun to see all your pictures, and tell Anthony Happy Birthday for me...can't believe he's already 8!

    ReplyDelete