Sunday, May 20, 2012

Christmas Morning, 2011

Can you believe this was the only picture I got of the kids together!!  

I LOVE this kid!!  He makes me smile!  He loved his new sweater!!  And the beanie!

Anthony got his first guitar!  He took lessons in Hawaii, now he has one of his own!!  Now all he needs is..... more lessons!!

Anthony wasn't the only one who got a new guitar!!  Lance was pretty stoked that I would surprise him with a new guitar!!  Okay, so I didn't actually pick it out and it wasn't a surprise, but we made the kids think thats what happened!!  

My Girl, Sierra!!  It was such a great day with our family.  The kids had a great time and the weather was absolutely beautiful!

Although, not in the picture, Nate got a Paper Jamz drum pad.  He loved it and the kids put on a little show for us.  Well, they tried to, anyway!!  I think they just ended up giggling the whole time!!

Anthony!

Uncle Chad!

Grandpa Dan! (aka, Mr. Harris)

Grammy & Auntie Misty!
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment